We all dream of one trip to Dubai. But when we find a great deal, we give up on our dreams. If the fortunate ones are able to guarantee a wonderful holiday, then many of us (lucky with a little luck), may have less enjoyable experiences. While most people associate Dubai with its glimmering buildings and glamorous appearance, it is much more. Dubai offers everything, from fine dining to rustic markets to shopping and family fun at high-end prices. These are the things you should know before you travel to this unique destination.
- It is the perfect place for any gourmet. Dubai offers a wonderful experience in food. Dubai has a vibrant food culture that is rooted in centuries-old culinary traditions. Delicious drinks, exquisite sweets, and well-seasoned grilled foods are some of the many highlights. We can’t even name the gaskets. They make any tourist smile. You must try local cuisines when you visit Dubai. However, it is not enough to just eat at the restaurants. Deira Fish Market is where you can taste famous sashimi. It’s a Tsukiji-like marketplace (Tokyo Japan). Go in the morning to get the famous tagliatelle with fresh truffles.
- Taxis are very affordable
Although there are many luxury restaurants and shopping options in Dubai, some aspects of city life are still affordable. Taxi service is a great way to get around the city’s sprawling center. English is the most common language spoken by taxi drivers. Fares start at AED 3.10 lei during the day and go up to 1.6 AED (1.65 leis) per kilometer. Airport transfers and night walks are subject to additional charges. Taxis are still a cost-effective, efficient, and comfortable mode of transport. You can enjoy a relaxing holiday in Dubai by taking a taxi.
- Skyscrapers are only one part of a larger world.
Dubai boasts some of the most impressive buildings in the world, including a 160-story Burj Khalifa. These bright monolithic buildings are striking, but the heart of Dubai is closer to the ground. There are many mosques that are decorated with ornaments, and there are locals who sell everything from precious textiles to fragrant spices. Bastakiya’s historic architecture, the old Persian quarter or the white sands are worth a visit.
- Public kissing is strictly prohibited
Tourists must observe local customs, as in every country. You must dress modestly, although western clothes are acceptable. However, you should avoid wearing shirts, shorts, or any other item that could reveal too much about you, regardless of whether you’re a male or female. Dubai is warm and welcoming. Locals will often invite you to their homes and offer refreshments. Don’t refuse. He is rude. You should always take food with your right hand. The left hand is unclean.
- Dubai Mall – A must see
You don’t have to be a passionate shopper to visit Dubai Mall. It is the largest shopping mall in the world. There is even an ice rink. While there are many shopping centers, Dubai Mall has over 1,200 outlets. The space, which is located at the foot the Burj Khalifa, is home to the world’s largest aquarium. It contains 10 million liters water and a variety of marine life. It even boasts an Olympic-sized ice rink.
- Dubai is considered one of the most safe cities in the world.
Dubai is one of the most safest cities because it follows strict laws. You feel safe walking the streets of Dubai. You can enjoy all the city has to offer, including its low crime rate. Here only using a VPN you can watch your favorite movies with xxnx content. The best time to visit Dubai is November-March, when it is pleasant and cold. The summer months of June through August are the hottest. If you are unable to withstand the heat, consider a vacation to Dubai during the summer.